Master in Engineering Sciences and Materials Science
- Each applicant must DOWNLOAD the APPLICATION FORM of the Master
- Documents required for admission :
- Passport (or identity card) and birth certificate
- Degree certificate (Equivalent to 60 ECTS at master level). This document can be sent later if final results or not yet available.
- Statement of purpose (motivation letter)
- English proficiency test results
- Full postal address for all official correspondence
- optional – internship certificates and recommendation letters
Once completed send the file and required documents to the Office of Education of the Faculty of Sciences and Technologies
- by e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by postal mail at :
Faculty of Sciences of Technologies
- Upon receipt of your file, your application will be submitted to the competent committee for advice. The Office of Education will keep you informed about the decision as soon as possible.
NOTE : Incomplete applications will be rejected
In case you are admitted you will receive a letter of acceptation that will allow you to start the procedure to get a visa (visa D student).
Very important : If you are foreigner, not graduated of a French University, and live in one of the following countries : Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Russia, Senegal, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam : You must use the online CEF procedure (http://www.campusfrance.org).
- University of Lorraine applies moderate tuition fees for its Master’s Programmes.
- In 2015, the tuition fee was approximately 480 €/year, including social security coverage.