Housing and catering


In France, student housing and catering are managed by a public institution: the CROUS (Regional Centre for student support)
In order to obtain a university residence, you will have to put together a "social student application" through the CROUS website, between January 15 and May 31, before your university term begins.


The CROUS supplies complete and balanced meals for you, for only 3 euros or less.

There are also cafeterias open during the day on all the Faculty that sell an assortment of menu items, including fast food.